Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Pitfalls of Late-Night TV

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep for a few hours. So I turned on the TV, hoping to see something interesting. Silly idea, right? There is pretty much nothing interesting to watch at 4 a.m. in the morning. Or at 5. Or 6. I caught the last half of Bride of Chucky on USA. And then an episode of Law & Order later on TNT about a rape allegation against a rock star. I don't like slasher horror films and I wasn't exactly in the mood for Law & Order (especially since it was one that had Chris Noth in it, and I am not a fan of "Mr. Big" himself), but I couldn't find anything else on to hold my interest.

Have you ever had a similar situation where you're up in the middle of the night and try to find something interesting to watch, but there's nothing for you?

No comments: