Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What is "Scarlet"?

Have you seen ads for the TV mini-series Scarlet? Suddenly tonight, both on television and online I've been barraged by ads for this series, premiering in just a couple weeks, that I have never heard of. Worse? None of the ads say what network it's on. None! And it says it's a "TV series," so we know it's on TV. But try doing a web search! There's nothing out there about the series.

It's one thing to withhold information to build excitement. But even with marketing ideas like that... I mean, we all knew Cloverfield would be in theaters. We knew where to find it. I saw an intriguing commercial for an intriguing series, but I have no clue where to find it, after spending several minutes looking for it. Now I'm less interested.

Can anybody clue me in? What channel is this TV series airing on?

No comments: