Monday, April 7, 2008

Your popular TV shows

I was busy on Facebook today, looking at the Grand Rapids CC network page, when I noticed the top 10 TV shows amongst students:
  1. Family Guy
  2. House
  3. Grey's Anatomy
  4. Lost
  5. CSI
  6. That 70's Show
  7. Simpsons
  8. Friends
  9. The Office
  10. South Park
Does that compare to your taste? I doesn't to mine completely. I would have taken off Family Guy, Grey's, CSI, That 70's Show, Friends and South Park. Now mind you, this is out of 8,892 GRCC students on Facebook, out of what, 20,000 or more students on campus? So it's a large number, but by no means the fair majority... yet. So what's your top ten list? In no particular order, mine is:
  1. Lost
  2. American Idol
  3. Pushing Daisies
  4. The Closer
  5. Bones
  6. House
  7. The Office
  8. Samantha Who?
  9. Psych
  10. Chuck
And that's just shows on the air currently! And that's not even counting shows I watch out of some sort of obligation even though I kind of really hate them. (24, Heroes) As you can see, it doesn't quite match up to the average GRCC Facebook user.

No comments: